Barbershop Local Made Goat Milk Soap 4 oz
Local made Goat Milk Soap available now from The Guilty Goat Handmade Soaps
Barbershop-It smells just like walking into a barbershop with a mix of lemon, bergamot, cool mint, lavender, green accord, sandalwood, cedarwood, amber & musk.
Ingredients-Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Goat Milk, Shea Butter, Palm Oil & Food Grade Hydroxide.
Why goat milk soap?
1. Goat milk contains alpha hydroxyl acid which helps to remove dead skin cells. This will help your skin appear younger and smoother.
2. Goat milk is high in Vitamin A. This particular vitamin is great for repairing skin tissues which equates to healthier skin.
3. Goat milk has a lot of cream in it and therefore equates to a creamier soap which offers better moisturizing qualities.
4. It contains selenium which is a mineral that is believed by scientists to help prevent skin cancer.
5. Goat milk soap actually has properties in it that are anti-inflammatory. This is huge as inflammation is believed to be a leading cause in a lot of illnesses. So because goats’ milk is so high in fat it is said to actually reduce skin inflammation.
6. It is a great acne fighter. Goats’ milk contains antibacterial properties which stops nasty little organisms from sprouting and causing acne.